If you are looking for an automatic clicking app, GS Autoclicker is a perfect option available to consider as of now. However, it is not the only auto clicker tool available. Hence, you should go through the different options and pick the best auto clicker out of them. Why do you need an auto clicker? By automating certain tasks, you will be able to get work done quite effectively. This is where GS Autoclicker will be able to help you. You don’t have to spend your time and effort to work on something, as you can fully automate the job. You will just need to configure the GS Autoclicker Download Tool to work on your behalf of you.
What is GS AutoClicker?
GS Autoclicker is one of the simplest, but highly effective auto clicker apps available for you to consider. You will be able to get this tool to automatically click a mouse button. In fact, you can define the specific mouse button that should be clicked. You can also define an interval on where you need to automate clicking. Then you can automate mouse clicking and have complete control over the activity.
How to get GS Auto clicker?
If you are impressed with the functionality of the GS Auto clicker app, you will come across the need to download it. It is possible for you to visit the official website and download GS Auto Clicker.
GS Autoclicker is a tool from Golden Soft. However, the company later changed its name to Automatic Solution Software. You can download the setup file of GS Auto clicker and install it on your computer, just like you are installing any other software. This is stable software. Hence, you will never come across any challenges when you launch it or when you use it. GS Autoclicker is currently compatible with Microsoft Windows computers.
Another great thing about the GS Autoclicker app is that it is a portable one. Therefore, you will even be able to copy the setup file to a USB Flash Drive and run it whenever you want. However, it is important to understand that the software would create configuration files within the Documents folder.
How to use GS Autoclicker Download Tool?
Here are the steps that you should follow in order to use the GS Autoclicker software. As you can see in these steps, you don’t need to be a technical expert to get the job done. You just need to follow some simple steps, and you will end up running the software.
- You should initially download the GS Autoclicker app to your computer. Since this is portable software, there is no need to install anything.
- After getting GS Autoclicker on the computer, you should go to the menu named Options. Then you should go to the section called Recordings. In there, you can find an option as “Multiple Clicks”.
- You should check on the setting named “Record and Replay Multiple Clicks”
- Now you should click on the button named “Pick Point”. After that, you can select the position of the mouse on the screen in order to record the specific action. You will need to continue this until you end up clicking all points.
- Next, you will need to click on the OK button. This will save the macro to your computer. After that, you will be able to exit from the window of GS Autoclicker. This app will not close. Instead, it will minimize onto the system tray.
- Once you are ready to initiate auto-clicking functionality, you just need to press the F8 button on your keyboard. Then GS Autoclicker will automatically start the macro that you recorded. This is where you will be able to see how the software starts auto clicking based on the directions you provided.
- Whenever you want to stop, you can press the F8 button on the keyboard again. Then you can stop the macro.
How to configure settings in GS Auto clicker?
You can get the maximum returns out of GS Autoclicker by configuring some of the settings that you can find in it. For example, it is possible for you to adjust the speed of mouse clicking. In order to do that, you will need to open the section named Option, and then move to Click. After that, you can select Repeat.
You will be able to clearly define the number of times that you wish to repeat. Then you can schedule the macro, until the moment you will press the F8 button and stop the macro from running. You can do a trial with a simple macro and then see how it works.
The default key that comes along with GS AutoClicker to start and stop the macro would be F8. However, you will still be able to control it as well. If you want to assign a different hotkey, you should go to Option, select Settings, and then click on the option named “Hotkey”. Then you can define any other hotkey to start and stop the macro.
Is it safe to use GS Autoclicker?
You don’t have to worry about anything when you are using GS AutoClicker. It is not a spammy tool. Instead, the GS Auto clicker is a completely legitimate tool, which you can use without keeping any doubts or second thoughts in mind. You will be able to get the job done without encountering any challenges with the help of this tool. Not even your antivirus software would block it.
Should you download the GS Auto clicker?
If you are looking for an autoclicker that you can trust, you should download the GS Auto clicker. One of the best reasons to recommend this program is its simplicity. You will be able to call this a straightforward mouse clicker available to consider.
Even though the interface of the GS AutoClicker App looks a bit outdated, it will not be a matter of concern for you, and you will be able to automate the tasks that are taking place on the computer without a challenge.